Our Mini MBA in Applied Professional Forex Trading provides you with the knowledge to trade the International Forex Market and teaches you the exact approach as used by some of the world’s most successful Professional Forex Traders.
Upon enrolment to the Mini MBA program in Applied Professional Forex Trading, you will receive 12 weeks access to the program so that you will be able to learn at your own pace.
Once you have completed the Applied Professional Forex Trading Mini MBA program, you will have access to sit the 1-hour online final examination enabling you to test your newfound knowledge. Successful competition of the online exam will result in your Mini MBA certification.
When you have successfully passed the final exam, you’ll be ready to start trading. Your understanding of the Forex Market will be head and shoulders above the average trader. We encourage practicing your trading skills and abilities on a demo account before real trading.
Professional Trader Sachin Kotecha has 17 Years of Trading Experience and 11 Years of Teaching Experience, having worked as an Academic at a leading UK university. Sachin Kotecha has also authored for Forex Media website FXStreet for over 3 Years and Mentored hundreds of Traders worldwide.
Our Mini MBA program in Applied Professional Forex Trading covers all the major topics and areas used by Professional Traders at Investment Banks & Hedge Funds using a Global Macroeconomic approach to generate profitable Trade-Ideas. Some of the key topics and learning objectives covered are as follows:
Trade Idea Generation – Generating high-quality Trade Ideas is essential for the long-term success of your trading career. This program will teach you the professional approach to the Trade Idea generation process.
Fundamental Analysis – Macroeconomics is at the heart of professional forex trading, and macroeconomic data drives the forex market. In this Mini MBA program, you will learn how to interpret the vast amount of economic data that is regularly released and analyse the data to create an overview of the relative strength of any given currency and use this to predict future prices.
Technical Analysis – The thousands of Technical Analysis tools and indicators available to traders make trading confusing for new traders. Our Mini MBA program teaches you the most effective Technical Analysis tools to use to avoid getting lost in the maze of technical indicators as most traders do. Our systematic approach to Technical Analysis will transform your trading forever.
Risk Management – Managing risk is very important in trading. The number one reason most forex traders fail is that they ignore Risk Management and over-expose their portfolios on any one or few given currencies with high correlations. Our Mini MBA program teaches you how to avoid this concentrated risk and manage the risk of any given trade and the risk in your overall portfolio.
Trade Psychology – Managing your emotions whilst you are trading is paramount as it enables you to make rational decisions in high-stress situations, a skill in trading that is often overlooked. We teach you how you manage this.
Former University Academic turned Professional Trader, Sachin Kotecha excels in training traders to be independent thinkers that can generate their own high-quality trade ideas and execute them with perfection.
The key to successful trading is to have a proven systematic process that you can consistently use for every trade, allowing you to be very methodical and disciplined in your approach to trading the Forex Market. To achieve this, you need to have a very in-depth knowledge of Macroeconomics and what drives currency exchange rates.
Upon completion of this program you should be able to:
- Understand currency exchange rates.
- Identify exchange rate regimes used for various currencies.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of fixed and floating exchange rate regimes.
- Understand and identify the conflicts of interest that exist in the forex market.
- Understand the workings of the international forex market and its infrastructure.
- Categorise currency pairs according to their tradeable opportunities based on volatility.
- Understand who the participants of the forex market are and their involvement.
- Understand macroeconomics and how it drives the international forex market.
- Use macroeconomic data in excel to generate high quality fundamentally driven trade ideas.
- Use a charting platform to conduct technical analysis
- Use advanced technical analysis to identify entry and exits points into trades.
- Understand and implement risk management strategies that can be applied to trading.
- Create a trading plan based on individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand how trading psychology can affect trading results.